Coloidal silver and copper
Copper and silver colloid combines the antibacterial and antifungal properties of 2 metals and provides a natural alternative to biocidal chemicals.
Miedź ma właściwości:
Copper colloid is biostatic, which means that bacteria and many other forms of life do not grow on it. Copper alloys have become important materials in the aquaculture industry because they are antimicrobial.
It naturally destroys many different microorganisms.
The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) approved the registration of copper alloys as “antimicrobials with benefits for public health”
Researchers are actively demonstrating the effectiveness of “touch surfaces” of copper alloys, allowing the elimination of a wide range of microorganisms threatening public health.
- strong anti-fungal and slightly weaker antibacterial properties
- eliminates a wide spectrum of undesirable microorganisms
- remains active on the surface even after drying (disinfectants usually only work until they dryout)
- Unlike other antibacterial chemicals, copper particles block the metabolic processes of microorganisms.
- Copper has bacteriostatic and sanitizing properties, in very small quantities, has the power to control a wide range of mold, fungi, algae and harmful microorganisms
ul. Hoża 62/37
534 043 805