The main success factor of copper nanoparticles is the effective surface and the biological effect, or anti-microbial properties. Its wide range of activities and applications affects high attractiveness in many areas of life such as medicine, pharmacy, household chemistry, agriculture, food production, textiles, and construction. While copper is a powerful element it is environmentally friendly.
MEDICINE AND PHARMACY
Nano copper naturally strengthens the antibacterial and anti-fungal activity:
- and other medical supplies
- disinfectants for cleaning the surface
When using nanocopper one should remember that copper particles do not act on contact like hydrogen peroxide or alcohol. Copper begins to utilize microbes after minimum half an hour of contact. Using it in products that are flushed or removed immediately after application will not fulfill its antibacterial goal.
Copper colloids are widely used in household cleaning agents mainly due to their long-term biocidal and fungicidal properties as well as the fact that it is environmentally friendly product. Most cleaning and refreshing agents do not contain substances that, after the surface has dried, build an antibacterial or antifungal coating. By enriching cleaning products with concentrated colloids, products perceived as one of many on the market can be positioned as new and improved, and thanks to the enriched composition perceived as better and more valuable than those of the competitors.
Our company has introduced colloidal copper in cosmetics in the previous decade as a safe and much healthier antifungal preparation.
- The safety of the cosmetic is conditioned by its microbiological purity to protect it from adverse changes in smell or consistency. More importantly, changes in cosmetic products caused by microorganisms can lead to unwanted reactions in contact with human skin. The characteristics of our products:
- effective fungicidal at low concentrations
- safe for the natural bacterial flora of epithelium
- preservative for cosmetics
- an antibacterial agent to keep the skin clean and fresh
- care agent for stop and footwear
Nanocopper effectively removes pathogens and lengthens antifungal activity: Colloids of copper and silver are a component of antimicrobial agents in agriculture in animal production, food processing, storage and transport, or plant care:
- prevent epidemics and diseases in animal farms – sterilization additive and long-lasting antibacterial film used for:
- tools, installations, and economic-production equipment
- packages and storage places
- water intended for production processes, watering and consumption
- production and breeding rooms
- work clothing
- animal hooves
- milking installations
- the areas of breeding facilities
- acceleration of crop growth
- greenhouses, hydroponics
- securing work clothes including footwear
- Safe for the environment
- Supports other disinfectants
- Eliminates bacteria even after drying
Application in plant protection:
- Supports plant development: releases large amounts of oxygen in the root zone after mixing with perhydrol promotes plant growth.
- Decomposes organic material, thanks to which the plant can absorb the necessary nutrients.
- It is effective in low concentrations – it inactivates the metabolism of pathogens that cannot become resistant to its effects.
- Protects stems and roots against pathogenic agents.
- An excellent agent used in Hydroponics – soilless cultivation of plants on aqueous media, enabling plant production in artificial household conditions and on an industrial scale, mainly in greenhouses and tents.
Application in animal breeding:
Maintains cleanliness in buildings, on farms and breeding equipment, watering system and nutritional routes (drinkers, feeders, fans) Supplements washing and disinfection of permanent roads (buildings, equipment, organic waste, watering system, feed system and buildings surrounding) In combination with silver nanoparticles (diameter 13.5 ± 2.6 nm) are effective against yeasts isolated from mastitis in cattle.
ul. Hoża 62/37
534 043 805