A new generation, natural alternative to antibacterials, medicines, preservatives, biocidal chemicals.
The main success factor for silver nanoparticles is the effect of the effective surface and the biological effect, i.e. the anti-microbial action. The wide spectrum of nanosilver’s activities and applications result in its high attractiveness in many areas of life such as medicine, pharmacy, household chemistry, agriculture, cosmetics, food production, textiles, and construction.
MEDICINE AND PHARMACY
- Gram-negative bacteria, exemplified by Acinetobacter, Escherichia, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, and Vibrio. Acinetobacter species are associated with nosocomial infections, i.e. infections that result from treatment in a hospital or healthcare facility, but secondary to the patient’s original condition. (and)
- Gram-positive bacteria are, for example, Bacillus, Clostridium, Enterococcus, Listeria, Staphylococcus and Streptococcus.
- Bacteria that are resistant to antibiotics are e.g. resistant Staphylococcus aureus and Enterococcus faecium
Nanosilver enhances the antibacterial activity of various antibiotics such as penicillin G, amoxicillin, erythromycin, clindamycin and vancomycin against Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
When using nanosilver it should be remembered that it does not work like contact water or alcohol. Silver begins to utilize microbes after min. half an hour contact. Using it in products that are rinsed-off or removed immediately after use such as soap or dishwashing liquid will not do its job! Manufacturers who do this use only the marketing power of nanosilver and not its true properties.
- Furno, F., Morley, K.S., Wong, B., Sharp, B.L., Arnold, P.L., Howdle, S.M., Bayston, R., Brown, P.D., Winship, P.D., Reid, H.J. 2004. Silver nanoparticles and polymeric medical devices: A new approach to prevention of infection? J. Antimicrobe. Chem., 54: 1019-1024
- http // www.nanotechproject.org
- medication additive
- Additive to disinfectants
- Rinsing additive for medical fabrics
- The safety of the cosmetic is relies on its microbiological purity. To protect cosmetics n from adverse changes, such as microbiological contamination, change of smell or consistency many manufacturers use nanosilver as a preservative.
- Changes in cosmetic products caused by microorganisms can lead to unwanted reactions in contact with human skin. For example, the water environment favors the development of pathogenic Staphylococcus aureus (Staphylococcus aureus) and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Colloidal silver is an excellent means of blocking their development.
- Characteristics of our products: germicidally effective at low concentrations,
- effective on the widest spectrum of microorganisms
- oes not interfere with the natural bacterial flora of the epithelium
- preservative for cosmetics
- an antibacterial agent to keep the skin clean and fresh
- addition to deodorants
- a care product for feet and footwear
- preventive care for bed-ridden patients, especially in cases of bed sores
It effectively removes pathogens and prolongs antibacterial effects:
Colloids of copper and silver are a component of antimicrobial agents in agriculture in animal production, food processing, storage and transport, or plant care:
- tools, installations and economic and production equipment
- packages and storage places
- water intended for production processes, watering and consumption
- production and breeding rooms
- work clothing
- animals: hooves, hooves
- milking installations
- the area of economic and breeding facilities
- acceleration of crop growth
- greenhouses, hydroponics
- securing work clothes including footwear
- Supports plant development: releases large amounts of oxygen in the root zone after mixing with perhydrol promotes plant growth.
- Decomposes organic material so that the plant can absorb necessary nutrients.
- Inactivates pathogen metabolism – effective in low concentrations.
- Protects stems and roots against pathogenic agents.
- An excellent agent used in Hydroponics – soilless cultivation of plants on aqueous media, enabling plant production in artificial household conditions and on an industrial scale, mainly in greenhouses and tents.
- Maintains cleanliness in buildings, on farm and breeding equipment, watering system and nutritional routes (drinkers, feeders, fans)
- Supplements washing and disinfection of transportation channels and other areas in buildings, equipment, organic waste, watering system, feed system and buildings surrounding
- Silver nanoparticles (diameter 13.5 ± 2.6 nm) are effective against yeasts isolated from mastitis in cattle
534 043 805