Online Store "Nano-Koloid" operating at www.nanogrp.com, is run by "Nano-Koloid Sp. z o.o." with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Hoza 62/37, Tax Identification Number: 7010196451
1. The store sells products via the Internet.
2. Orders are accepted via the Internet. To place an order fills out the order form. After placing an order the Buyer shall be sent an e-mail confirming that the order has been placed.
3. Order is considered to be a binding contract when the store receives an automatically generated e-mail confirming the order. Such email is sent when the buyer places the order on the internet.
4. Delivery time is 3 working days from the date of registration of the amount due on the store’s bank account or the date that the store receives a notification from a third party that a payment has been made via PayPal or credit card . During holidays and summer we reserve the right to complete the transaction and ship the product within a period longer than 3 days.
5. The VAT invoices will be issued upon request.
6. Deadline for receipt of shipment depends on the choice of shipping method. The store takes no responsibility for the performance of the shipping company.
7. In the event of unavailability of the goods, the store will inform the buyer promptly. In such event, the buyer decides whether the contract is to be delayed, executed partially or completely canceled.
8. All prices are given in Polish zloty and include VAT. The price of each product is binding upon an order by the customer. We reserve the right to change prices of goods in our offer, introducing new products to our offer in the online store, carry and cancel promotions on our website or make changes.
9. The buyer pays the goods ordered in advance through the available payment systems, bank transfer or COD. In the case of not collecting the goods ordered by cash on delivery, the Buyer agrees to return within 7 days for the cost of shipping to the customer and the return shipment and handling fee of 20 zł. If the fee is not paid in time, the buyer agrees to cover the cost of shipments, handling fee and a full payment 50zl as well as the cost of a debt collection company expense hired to recover the unpaid expenses. In case of failure to collect the purchase previously ordered and paid for, the consignment will be returned to the store. To order a re-shipment, the customer agrees to pay the cost of return shipping and processing fee 15 zł fee plus the cost of repeated shipping to the Customer.
10. The ordered goods are sent on Polish territory via courier UPS, K-Ex, or mail.
11. The contract is fulfilled when the ordered merchandise is shipped. The contract covers the product mentioned in the order. The rights and obligations of the parties arising from the contract are governed by the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Dz. U. of 1964. No. 16, pos. 93 and subsequent amendments) and in the Act of 2 March 2000. The protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Dz. U. of 2000., No. 22, item. 271, as amended).
12. The contract of sale of goods is concluded in accordance with Polish law.
13. The competent court for any disputes arising from the contract of sale is the court competent for the defendant or the court competent for the place of performance.
14. Please be advised that personal information given in the order form online store "Nano-Koloid", are collected and processed in accordance with the Act dated. 29 August 1997. Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item. 926, as amended). The collected personal data are used solely for the purposes of carrying out their orders and to inform about promotions and in no case will be disclosed to third parties. Every customer of our shop has the right to access, modify and delete their personal information from our database.
15. Return of goods. According to the Law of 2 March 2000 "on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products", the customer may return goods purchased in our store for any reason within 10 days of delivery. This is possible only if the goods show no signs of use or opening, are complete and have not been damaged in any way. Returned goods should be returned together with the invoice along with it. The store guarantees the refund equal to the price of goods less a processing fee of 15 zł and the cost of shipping. Money will be refunded within 5 working days by bank transfer to the account specified by the customer or by postal order to the address specified in the order. The cost of returning goods is not refundable.
16. Complaints. If, defective products should be send back by mail to the address "Nano-Koloid Sp. Z oo ul. Karolino 37, 05-140 Serock. "We do not accept any parcels sent COD. The management will analyze the complaint and refund the money for the purchase or send a replacement when appropriate. Returned products must be accompanied by invoices and description of the complaint. Any complaints are dealt with within 5 working days of their receipt or longer during holidays or summer months. Goods damaged will be replaced with a new full blown, and if it is impossible (for example, due to exhaustion of stocks), shop the buyer will pay the equivalent of the price of goods or offer a choice of other goods available in the store.